Saturday, January 15, 2011

Miami Meals - Chili's

Wow! Its been a long time since I have updated the site. Time flies so quickly when your are having fun. Actually that's not the reason I have been away for so long..

As promised in my previous post I wanted to share all the food experiences I had while in Miami in November 2010. The trip was great and the seminar was quite beneficial and enlightening but the absoulute highlights of the trip were
  1. The Food Experiences
  2. Renting the 2010 Ford Taurus.
I would save the Taurus for another post and focus on the enchanting food experiences which I have separated into seven magnificient posts which starts and ends with Chili's.

For every trip that I have ever had to the US, one of the first meals I have is at Chili's. I make a bee line from immigrations directly to the restaurant on the second level. The mood is lively and the food is to die for.

I immediately got busy with a Country Smokehouse burger and some Burger Bites!


No comments:

Post a Comment