Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shrimp & Bacon Personal Pizzas - Dough hot yuh head!

I spend most of my leisure time searching new recipes and learning the skills required to execute them correctly. There are several online tools I use to get the practice and knowledge that I now posses. Today I signed up for another one of those online magazines that are chucked full of recipes in blazing color that inspires and encourages one to venture in one's kitchen and just create.

I found this recipe or rather the technique from a Pillsbury site and I couple that with a seafood pizza slice I had at a local restaurant. Although I was out of the obligatory mozzarella today, I improvised with sharp cheddar and grated parmesan to produce today's post.















For a simple Saturday night dinner I served the pizza with apple juice and they were perfect. For dessert we had store bought cheesecake and though it was nothing close in decadence to my Apple Strudel Cheesecake it was good enough.









No comments:

Post a Comment