Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bacon, Cheese, Tomato Strata. T Minus 10, 9,8......

A couple months ago I signed found an interesting recipe at the back of a can of marinara sauce and since the dish turned out great I decided to signup for additional recipes.

So periodically I receive recipes via email from HUNTS and they are usually quite easy to prepare and features one of their products which reduces preparation time by half- easily.

One of those recipes is the focus of today's post. From the first time I saw the recipe I knew I had to make it not just any day but part of the most special breakfast time at our home - Sunday Morning.

So I got up a little earlier than usual and made this fantastic dish. Prep time was about 15 minutes, bake time 30-35 minutes and the time it took for the portion in the pictures to disappear- 5 minutes which includes the before and just before the end of it all pics.

Great breakfast! Many many thanks to hunts.com!







No comments:

Post a Comment